Nuggela & Sulé is so much more than a shampoo, is a capillary treatment in a Premium Shampoo format. As you wash your hair you are also applying a capi- llary treatment that stimulates hair growth.
The best part is that you are applying a capillary treatment without getting out of the shower and without interfering with your daily routine, that is why it is imperative you follow the instructions of use.
1. Thoroughly wet your hair with water
2. Pour some product into the palm of your hand. The amount of product is proportional to the volume of hair
3. Rub your hands together until emulsified. By doing this you prepare and trigger both the formula and active ingredients
4. Evenly distribute on hair and scalp
5. Rinse with plenty of water
6. Repeat the operation. With the generated foam perform a gentle massage with your finger tips for 2-3 minutes
During the first you will notice less production of foam, which is normal, since during this highly effective first wash, you are getting rid off the oil and filth residue.
While in the second wash, as your hair and scalp are clean, the absorption of the active ingredients improves in order to strengthen the hair.
Yes, they can be used as a day to day shampoo. They contain a friendly pH and if used continuously, they increase both the effectiveness and performance on our hair.
All Nuggela & Sulé’s products with the exception of Martinn (food supplement) are perfectly safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
They are cosmetic products that are applied to the hair and scalp, therefore they do not present any contraindications.
Yes, the shampoos are indicated for all ages. Although we recommend its use on children over 3 years old.
No, the formula is created so that it does not leave any onion smell. Instead it provides a pleasant fresh scent of hay and lemon that everybody seems to love.
No, the amount of foam is not an indicator of effectiveness.
In fact, when changing from a conventional to a high-quality shampoo, the first thing you may notice is the lack of foam produced. Most of the time the foam in a shampoo indicates a greater number of surfactant or sulfates agents (chemical agents) which can destroy the natural lipids that our skin produces, leading to skin irritation and dryness as a result of this chemical overexposure.
The shampoos have high performance formulas due to their high concentration of active ingredients. This is why during the first wash, the Nuggela & Sulé sham- poos barely generate foam. But during the second wash, because of their clea- ning efficiency, they produce more foam, easing the capillary massage as well as the absorption of active ingredients.
Therefore, it is IMPERATIVE to follow the instructions of use.
No, but in order to achieve the best results it the necessary to perform a scalp massage.
Applying slight pressure with the fingertips, start massaging from the nape of the neck to the forehead and from the ears to the center of the head, for 2-3 minutes.
When using Nuggela & Sulé’s shampoo for the first time, it is recommended to wash exclusively with the Premium No1 Shampoo for at least 3 weeks. If possible for 1 month for a better experience and effectiveness.
Do not worry if the first couple of days of using the shampoo you notice your hair not as soft. This is normal, and it is because there are no paraffins or silicones in the shampoo. Do not interrupt its application, as after a short period of time of its use, the hair will balance its natural action improving its shine and volume.
Yes, any shampoo of Nuggela & Sulé can be used with the Premium No1 Shampoo.
Actually, it is recommended to use the Premium No1 shampoo daily, at least once a week and to alternate it with the Polynesia Premium Shampoo.
Red Onion Extract is a traditional remedy used to strengthen and improve hair health. It is highly beneficial for the hair, due to its content in:
• Quercetin: A flavonoid that has the ability to reduce inflammation of the scalp and stimulate blood supply to the hair root, achieving greater nutrition.
• Sulphur: Also known as the beauty mineral.
– Natural astringent, reduces the sebum production.
– Antiseptic which helps eliminate bacteria and fungi. – Provides effective oxygenation and cleaning.
Yes, all Nuggela & Sulé’s shampoos have Red Onion Extract and Marine Glycogen. Both active ingredients which help the hair grow faster and with a greater vitality, as well as to extend the Anagen phase (hair growth phase) of the hair cycle.
We do have the 100% Green Shampoo suitable for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet.
The 100% Green Shampoo by Nuggela & Sulé strengthens the hair since it provi- des in each wash a concentrates dose of marine (Nori Seaweed) and vegetable (Andean Maca) proteins. This formula is enhanced with 100% Green active ingre- dients such as FO-TI, provident greater strength, volume and thickness to the hair.
The best thing to do is create a routine by gathering different products to cover topically as well as orally, all the needs our body may have (proteins, vitamins and minerals), in order to stop and reduce hair loss.
1. Premium No1 Shampoo
2. Imperial Supreme Conditioner
3. Anti-hair loss ampoules (2 month treatment minimum) 4. Martinn (3 month treatment minimum)
It is important to know the difference between normal seborrhea and pathologi- cal seborrhea.
• If the hair presents an excess of sebum and it is not related to other symptoms (itchiness, peeling) it is recommended to use the Premium No1 Shampoo. It helps control the sebaceous discharge while providing a highly effective cleaning due to sulphur in Red Onion Extract.
• If the hair presents an excess of sebum, followed by oily peeling, scalp inflam- mation and hair loss, we recommend to use the Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair. It has soothing and sebum regulators active ingredients that help overcome this pathology.
As its proper name suggests, the treatment ampoules need a follow up. In order to successfully accomplish such treatment it is required to use 8 -10 ampoules.
The Multivitamin and the Keratin ampoules have an instant or immediate effect which we can visibly observe at the time of their application.
As we also do distinctions between night or day face creams, the same rule applies to the capillary treatments.
Day treatments are focused on the hair protection from external aggressors (UV rays, pollution, cold…), while the night treatments are more effective in terms of the absorption and penetration of active ingredients.
Nuggela & Sulé recommends to apply the treatment ampoules at night, before bedtime and with perfectly clean hair.